Основан в 1907 году
в России и за рубежом
1. Articles received by the editorial board of the journal Science and
Practice are subject to mandatory external review.
2. The author sends to the editorial board of the journal Science and
Practice an article in accordance with the information for the authors of the
"Requirements for articles" published on the site.
3. An article received by the editorial staff is assigned a registration
4. The executive secretary shall notify the authors about the receipt of
the article within 3 days.
5. The executive secretary determines the correspondence of the article to
the profile of the journal, the requirements for registration.
5.1. Materials that do not meet these conditions are returned to the
authors, indicating the reasons for refusing to accept manuscripts.
5.2. Materials satisfying these conditions are sent on the subject profile
for review to one of the members of the editorial board of the journal Science
6. Not reviewed:
• articles of academicians and corresponding members of the Russian Academy
of Sciences in the event that an academician or corresponding member is the
only or first author of the publication;
• Articles that have been presented at scientific, scientific, technical,
scientific-methodical and methodological councils of scientific organizations
and higher educational institutions, and have a written opinion of the Council
with a recommendation for publication.
7. Experts who work in the same scientific research institution or higher
educational institution where the work is done are not involved in the review.
8. Reviewers are notified that the manuscripts sent to them are the private
property of the authors and refer to information not to be disclosed.
9. The review is conducted confidentially. The author of the reviewed work
is given the opportunity to review the text of the review.
10. The reviewer within 14 days makes a conclusion about the possibility of
publication of the article.
11. In the review, the reviewer evaluates:
• compliance of the content of the article with its title;
• novelty of the problem considered in the article, relevance and practical
• compliance of the article with modern achievements in the field of
science in question;
• the form of the material;
• advantages and disadvantages of the article;
• the feasibility of publishing an article.
12. The editorial staff shall, by email, notify the author of the results
of the review no later than 14 days after the date of the review.
13. If in the review of the article there are indications of the need to
correct it, the article is sent to the author for revision.
14. In case of disagreement with the opinion of the reviewer, the author of
the article has the right to provide a reasoned response to the editorial
office of the journal. The article can be directed to re-review.
15. The final decision on the appropriateness of the publication after the
review is taken by the editor-in-chief.
16. In case of a positive conclusion, the editor-in-chief of the journal
determines the order of publications depending on the subject matter of the
17. If the publication of the article caused the violation of someone's
copyrights or generally accepted norms of scientific ethics, the editorial
staff of the journal has the right to withdraw the published article.
18. The editorial board of the journal does not store manuscripts not
accepted for publication. Manuscripts accepted for publication are not
returned. Manuscripts that received a negative result from the reviewer are not
published and also do not return to the author.
19. The fee for authors is not charged for the review of articles.
20. The editorial board does not assume obligations on the terms of
21. Post-graduate fees are not charged for the publication of manuscripts.