Основан в 1907 году
в России и за рубежом
To be able:
• to satisfy the basic communicative needs in communicating with native speakers in the social and socio-cultural spheres, in particular;
• to communicate, get acquainted with someone, be introduced or represent another person, say hello, say goodbye, address to someone, thank, apologize, respond to gratitude and izvieniya, congratulate; attract attention, ask for a repeat; ask again; remind; end the conversation;
• request and report information: ask a question or report on a fact or event, person, subject, the presence or absence of a person or an object, the quantity, quality, ownership of objects, the action, time, place, reason and purpose of the action or event; about the possibility, necessity, probability, impossibility of action;
• to express intention, desire, request, demand, desire, advice, proposal, invitation, consent and disagreement, refusal, permission, prohibition, promise, uncertainty, doubt;
• express their attitude: to give an assessment of the person, the subject, the fact, the event, the act; express preference, condemnation, surprise, sympathy, regret; - to carry out full-fledged communication in Russian on the topic proposed in the course, to maintain a dialogue in Russian, to master the skills of monologic and dialogical speech; - read and understand the texts as well as the certification level of the RCT.
was trained in an additional general development program
"Summer School of Russian as a Foreign Language"
Foreign citizens who have an education of not less than the average
a personal application for admission to study (the application form is provided by the department and filled out upon the arrival of a foreign applicant);
a questionnaire with biographical data (the questionnaire form is provided by the department and filled out upon the arrival of a foreign entrant) medical insurance (purchased after signing the contract);