Основан в 1907 году
в России и за рубежом
об образовательной организации
International Conference "Job Market Trends: Humans vs Robots" is a part of International Teachers Week, held on November 18th – 23nd, 2019. We are offering to publish all theses if participants would like to write an article.
In addition, all the participants are mostly welcome to give some lectures or masterclasses to our students in English and to visit each other's classes.
If you would like to give some lectures, please send us your preliminary topics and number of lectures you would like to hold (one lecture = two academic hours = hour and a half).
We can offer lectures only if you have a nostrified BA or MA Diploma. Please, check your country here: https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize
If you have a nostified Diploma we would like to offer you to sign two job contracts for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Students with our Faculty of Finance as we need it for the rating according to the Russian Legislation. And our budget on receiving international speakers depends on this rating.
If you would like to participate in the Plenary section, please send us the topic of your speech by September 20th, 2019.
Requirements: 10 minutes maximum and a power point presentation is a must. The deadline of emailing your article to us is September 20th, 2019.
· Participation in the International Conference is free of charge.
· Accommodation provided by PRUE is free of charge (at PRUE Guest campus, on request) *. In case you want to stay in the hotel 5 minutes walking distance from our university, but at your expense, there is the website of Hotel Tatiana: http://www.hotel-tatiana.ru/en
· Publication of your thesis is free of charge.
· Giving lectures and master-classes will be paid by PRUE*.
* only in case if you have a nostified diploma and your visa is issued for the visit of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (so that PRUE stands as a visiting company in the visa).
If you have any friends in your or other universities: the Deans, the Head of Departments, Vice-Rectors, please forward our kind invitation to participate in our Conference to them.
We are looking forward to meeting you here!