Founded in 1907
The admission for foreign students is carried out in the following ways:
I. Within the quota of the Government of the Russian Federation for education of foreign citizens and individuals without citizenship in the Russian Federation (in accordance with RF Government decree of 25 August 2008 №638 "On cooperation with foreign countries in education") at the expense of budgetary appropriations of the Federal budget:
- on directions of Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (issued by the Federal Agency for Commonwealth of Independent States, compatriots living abroad and international humanitarian cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo).
II. For places within the target figures of reception on specialities and courses of training for teaching at the expense of budgetary appropriations of the Federal budget in 2017, eligible to attend:
a) foreign citizens with residence permit in the RF;
b) citizens of the Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan have the right to enroll in training in the universities of the Russian Federation as citizens of the Russian Federation (in accordance with the Agreement on granting equal rights to citizens of States parties to the Treaty on deepening integration in economic and humanitarian areas from March 29, 1996 for admission to educational institution);
c) the compatriots living abroad, participants of the State program on rendering assistance to voluntary resettlement of compatriots living abroad, approved by presidential decree of the Russian Federation of 22 June 2006 № 637 (based on the certificate of participation in the specified State program); d) citizens of the Republic of Georgia with a temporary residence permit on the territory of the Russian Federation (in accordance with article 2 of the Federal law of 25.07.2002, №115-FZ "On legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation"), have the right to enroll in the budget places on the basis of article 17 of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Georgia on cooperation in the field of culture, science and education, approved 03 February 1994;
e) compatriots abroad in accordance with the requirements of article 17 of the Federal law of may 24, 1999 №99-FZ "On state policy of the Russian Federation in respect of compatriots abroad", subject to the submission of documents or other evidence, respectively:
• citizenship of the USSR, civil, or lack thereof, at the time of presentation - for the persons consisting in citizenship of the USSR;
• accommodation in the past on the territory of the Russian state, Russian Republic, RSFSR, USSR or Russian Federation, the relevant nationality at departure from this territory and the nationality or lack thereof at the time of presentation for natives (immigrants);
• relatives in the direct ascending line with these persons - for the descendants of compatriots;
• accommodation abroad - for all of these entities.