Founded in 1907
Scientific school "Human Resource Management" (HRM SS) was established in accordance with the order of "Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics» № 278 from 13.04.2004, on the decision of Plekhanov Academic Council from 29.10.2012 since 1st November 2012 Scientific school "Human Resource Management" given the structural subdivision of the University's official status.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL
1. The main purpose of Scientific School is a practical application of its theoretical and methodological positions at all levels of government.
2. To achieve this goal scientific school is following the tasks:
FUNCTIONS OF SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL
1. To achieve the objectives Scientific School carries out research and educational activities, within which a function-oriented at research activities of the scientific community, creation of innovative services for the preparation of the scientific staff and highly qualified specialists (candidates and doctors), teaching creative approach to the work of young researchers and scientists.
2. The main functions of Scientific School:
3. The effectiveness of the scientific school on the quality of the implementation of scientific research conducted within areas of its activity; the growth of scientific and pedagogical qualifications of its members; expansion of the sphere of influence of scientific school among scientists and specialists; improving the quality of training of young scientists and human resource management specialists.
4. The results of the scientific school represented in leading scientific journals, scientific meetings of international, federal and regional levels, monographs, textbooks and manuals, scientific articles, reports, published in Russia and abroad, doctoral, candidate and master's theses, final qualifying works of bachelors.
MERITS OF SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
Government Prize of Russian Federation in the field of education for educational and methodical set for educational institutions of higher and secondary vocational education in the specialty "Labour Economics" was awarded a number of members of the scientific school: Odegova Yuri, doctor of economic sciences, professor, head of the Plekhanov Russian Economic Academy, Sergey Kartashov, head of the department, Galina Rudenko, deputy head of the department, Zhuravlev Pavel, Kartashova Larissa, Kulapovu Mikhail, Solomanidina Tatiana, doctor of economic sciences, professor, Balahanova Dariko, candidate of economic sciences, Tatyana Nikonova, the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences - the workers of the same Academy; Victor Demin, candidate of economic sciences, doctor of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, director of Krasnogorsk opto-electronic college. (Russian Federation Government Resolution of 30.07.2005 number 470).