Founded in 1907
To implement its task, the department performs the following functions:
1. Provision of rational and preventive nutrition for students, students, faculty, University staff, and persons located on the territory of the University.
2. Organization of catering at various events held at the University (at the request and orders from the structural units of the University) in the areas of the plant of public catering and other areas of the University.
3. Organization and carrying out of events (banquets, receptions, coffee breaks, buffets, etc.) at the request of the University departments for students, students, faculty, University staff, third parties involved in the University departments, in the areas of the plant of public catering and other areas of the University, including outside the University.
4. Organization and holding of presentations, fairs, exhibitions and sales of culinary products, other events in the field of technology and organization of catering.
5. Organization and holding of consultations, master classes on training in cooking for University students, faculty, employees of third-party catering enterprises.
6.Conducting practical training for University students on the basis of production units of the FPF.