Founded in 1907
Research activity at the University was carried out since foundation of the commercial school in 1907.
The strategic goal of the management is strengthening of the role and scientific the University's contribution in the scientific and educational activities, social and economic development of countries and regions.
The functions of the management are:
For coordination of research activities, development of priority areas of research and development directions and also expertise of the quality of research performed at the University Science and Technology Council was established.
Priority directions of scientific research at the University
1. Entrepreneurial Development, in particular: Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurialism, Sustainable Development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Management of Technology and Innovation, Personnel Economics, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering, Transportation & Logistic, Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Management, Health Economics, Economics of Trade;
2. State Participation in the Economy Development, in particular: Development of National Economy, Economics of Crime, Energy and Environmental Policy Research, International Trade and Investment, International Finance & Macroeconomics;
3. Regional Economics, in particular: Regional Economics, Urban Economics, Rural Economics;
4. Quality of Life, Quality and Safety of Goods and Services, in particular: Consumer Behavior, Demographic Economics, Environmental Economics, Commodity Research, Food Science, Polymers and Plastics;
5. Statistical Study, in particular: Statistics and Probability, Econometric Modeling;
6. Knowledge management. Information Technology and Applied Information Science, in particular: Knowledge Management, Decision Science, Big Data, Business Information Systems;
7. Education management and economics of education, in particular: Economics of Education, Knowledge Economy.