Founded in 1907
The program is aimed at training masters in the field of category management.
The program forms a specialist who:
- has an innovative type of thinking;
Competence in product category management;
- can use modern methodological approaches to optimizing the range;
- o shape product development strategies;
- apply special knowledge about the formation, preservation and evaluation of the quality and competitiveness of different types and groups of goods in order to maximize the amount of profit generated.
Many practical classes are held in specialized laboratories and classrooms equipped with modern equipment.
* The resources provided by trade organizations
* Product category marketing;
* Modern retail strategies;
* Product category quality management;
* Management of commodity category profitability.
Discipline of choice:
* Category management of clothing, shoe and children's goods;
* Category management of perfume and cosmetics and household chemicals;
* Category management of meat and dairy products;
* Management of the "fruits and vegetables" categories;
* Category management of beverages and confectionery;
* Category management of functional and specialized foods;
* Brand management;
* Indoor marketing communications.
Department responsible of specialization educational program - Department of Commodity Science and commodity expertise