Founded in 1907
The educational program will provide knowledge and skills in order to enable our master students to take effective management decisions aimed at the formation of assortment policy of commercial enterprises, the competitive advantages of goods, to ensure their quality and safety, the prevention of trafficking of counterfeit and pirated products.
What will be able to do our graduated student?
- use principles of modern merchandising in solving strategic tasks of the circulation of commodities in domestic and foreign trade;
- apply knowledge management and commercial skills and expertise to develop marketable commodity policy in the field of quality and safety of consumer goods;
- to carry out professional competence in the field of quality management, the identification and detection of counterfeit and infringing products in order to protect the consumer market, the safety and quality of goods in the supply chain in the internal and external trade.
• product policy organizations;
• Category Management;
• International trade in goods and the situation on world commodity markets;
• quality management strategy and an assortment of food and non-food products;
• economic activity of trading networks;
• commodity prices;
• strategy for the fashion industry;
• International Logistics;
• international and national systems of conformity of the goods.
Department responsible of specialization educational program - Department of Commodity Science and commodity expertise