Founded in 1907
The Faculty of Marketing is one of the youngest faculties of the University. It became a separate faculty in 1995. It was the first faculty in Russia to start training students for a degree in marketing. Nowadays the Faculty gives the opportunity to get a degree in the field of marketing, logistics, advertising with a diploma of a prestigious University having a history of more than 100 years. The faculty trains bachelors who then can work in marketing subdivisions of organizations of different levels, marketing agencies, consulting firms, system of the state and municipal government.