Founded in 1907
Representatives of PRUE became the winners of the XXII annual Russian contest «Manager of the year»
The International Academy of Management with the support of the State Duma and the Federation Council summed up the results of the XXII Annual Russian Competition "Manager Of The Year 2018".
Holding such event for more than two decades stands an important activity in the business and social life of the country, it promotes the role of managers in the development of the economy and spread of the best practices of effective leadership.
The solemn summing up of the competition was held on April 15, 2019 in the Central House of Scientists of RAS.
The winner of the XXII annual Russian contest "Manager of the year — 2018" in the nomination "Stable Performance and Effective Management" was the chancellor of PRUE Viktor Grishin. "According to the results of the audit of the international rating Agency QS Quacquarelli Symonds our University received the category of "5 stars".
PRUE became the first of the universities subordinated to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, and the second University in Russia to receive this category. We have become the 47th university in the world, which has a category of "5 stars", — said in his speech the chancellor.
Olga Shemetkova, the Dean of the Finance Faculty of PRUE, became a winner of the "Golden Fund" of the XXII Annual Russian Competition "Manager of the year — 2018" in the category "Innovative Management Style".
Inga Koryagina, the Head of the Department of the Finance Faculty, became a winner of the "Golden Fund" of the XXII Annual Russian Competition "Manager of The Year — 2018" in the category "Effective Strategy and Tactics In The Modern Conditions".
The winners of The XXII Annual Russian Contest "Manager of The Year- 2018" were awarded:
- Sergey Glazyev, Advisor of the President of the Russian Federation, Vice-President of the International Academy of Management, academician of RAS;
- Yuri Roslyak, Auditor of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, member of the Presidium of the International Academy of Management;
- Vladimir Resin, Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Expert Council on construction, construction materials industry and problems of shared construction at The State Duma Committee on Transport and Construction, head of the basic Department "Project and Program Management Capital Group" of PRUE;
- Vladimir Shcherbakov, President of the International Academy of Management, doctor of Economics, professor;
- Vladimir Usanov, First Vice-President of the International Academy of Management, doctor of law, professor.