Founded in 1907
The Church was reopened in September 2016 after restoring.
Archpriest Alexey Muraveynik was assigned to be the senior priest of the Church in honor of the Icon of Mother of God "In Search of the Perishing" by the Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia Alexiy II in 2005. Since 2002 father Alexey used to minister outside at the walls of the Church. Ministring inside started out since May 2005.