Founded in 1907
Development and Legal Regulation of the Arctic: Participation of the Plekhanov Russan University of Economics' teacher in the Parliamentary Hearings
On April 20th, 2022, the State Duma Committee on the Development of the Far East and the Arctic held the parliamentary hearings and Plekhanov Russan University of Economics was represented by Inga Koryagina, Associate Professor of Marketing Department as a member of the Expert Advisory Council of this Committee.
The hearings were devoted to the topic of "Improving the Legal Regulation of the Provision to the Citizens of land plots that are in the state or municipal ownership and located in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and on the other territories of the North, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation".
"The analysis of the law enforcement practice of the 119th Federal Law conducted by the State Duma Committee on the Development of the Far East and the Arctic revealed a whole list of issues requiring additional legal and administrative regulation. This Law applies to the citizens who have missed the deadline for filing an application for the provision of a land plot into their ownership, the impossibility of using the selected land plots for their planned activities and so on" annonced Nikolai Kharitonov, the Chairman of the Committee, in his opening speech.
"During the discussion, Sergey Karginov, the First Deputy Chairman of the Committee, revealed the need to promote this project to the young audience. Our Marketing Department actively supported the initiative and is ready to participate in the development of the marketing strategy for promoting this project to the youth of our country, "said Inga Koryagina.
Following the meeting, the experts formed the proposals to improve the regulatory legal framework and activities in the relevant field at the federal level.
· two of the draft laws "On Amendments to the Federal Law" On the peculiarities of granting citizens land plots in state or municipal ownership and located in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and in other territories of the North, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation, and on amending certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation".
· The main problems arising from the state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation during the activities on the provision of land plots to the citizens.
· "Hectare Amnesty" (extension of the right to receive ownership of the land plot for 1 year);
· Granting a citizen the right to change the granted land plot once due to objective reasons;
· Analysis of obstacles to the ownership and effective use of the forest land plots;
· Expansion of the grounds for the early ownership of the land plots and others.