Founded in 1907
On April 16-20, 2018, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics held an internal stage of "XXXI International Plekhanov readinds". This event is organized annually by Student scientific society of PRUE and Scientific and research union (supervisor of the University) and Management of research and development organization.
This year, a record number of applications for participation were submitted – more than 700 works in 18 sections, which is 25% more than the previous year. The variety of topics allowed to cover all the most relevant and problematic issues, which made it possible for students from different courses and faculties, as well as from different universities to Express their views on the issues of socio-economic, humanitarian and natural-technological orientation. Confirming the status of the international conference, this year PRUE opened its doors to participants from Mongolia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Moldova and other countries.
Section "Relevant problems of the industry of hospitality, tourism and sport"
Sofia Galyamdina – HRTSI, PRUE;
Anna Kornilova, Olga Bukhanova – HRTSI, PRUE;
Alina Ushakova – HRTSI, PRUE.
Section "Mechanisms of innovational economy establishing at the base of digital economy"
Victoria Kornilova – Economical and mathematical faculty, the "Volzhsky" branch of University of Volgograd;
2. Sergey Kalmykov, Roman Naumov – Engineering business and management, Bauman University;
3. Makhail Skotnikov – faculty of history, management and service, State socio-humanitarian University.
Section "Present and future of the labour sphere in the Russian Federation"
Tatiana Obrezkova - Faculty of Economics and Law, PRUE;
Victoria Petrukhina - Faculty of Economics and Law, PRUE;
Diana Kizichenkova - Faculty of Management, PRUE.
Section "Natural and technical sciences. Development of trade and commodity science"
Victoria Kolesova - Faculty of Trade Economics and Commodity Science, PRUE;
Darya Shkopkina, Ekaterina Zubrilina – International institute of economics and linguistics, Irkutsk state University;
Ekaterina Zubrilina – International institute of economics and linguistics, Irkutsk state University.
Section "Applied statistical researches in economics"
Maria Udodova – Faculty of economics and law, PRUE;
2. Ekaterina Fomintseva - Faculty of Mathematical Economics, Statistics and Informatics, PRUE;
3. Evgeniya Melnikova – faculty of economics, Bryansk branch of PRUE;
4. Alexandra Bunkova - Faculty of Mathematical Economics, Statistics and Informatics, PRUE.
Section "Trends and prospects of management development. Modern marketing technologies"
Maria Kameneva – Faculty of management, PRUE;
2. Andrey Мщкщинумб Nikita Roshka – Faculty of Trade Economics and Commodity Science, PRUE;
3. Alina Slesarchuk - Faculty of Marketing, PRUE.
Section "Legal regulation of economic development of the Russian Federation. Regional and municipal administration. Forecasting models and methods"
1. Ekaterina Karaseva – socio-humanitarian faculty, Institute of service and entrepreneurship;
2. Arseny Antipov – faculty of economics and law, PRUE;
3. Anastasia Zhiglyaeva – faculty of economics and law, PRUE;
4. Nikol Tryndina - Faculty of Finance, PRUE.
Section "Modern financial technologies in the digital economy, competitiveness of the company and risk management"
Alexey Salnikov – faculty of finance, PRUE;
Alexandr Strykanov – faculty of finance, PRUE;
Boris Pasynkov, Ravil Mirzoyev – IBS- Plekhanov, PRUE;
Ekaterina Berketova – faculty of management, PRUE;
Anna Gusarova – faculty of economics and law, PRUE;
Polina Borisikhina – faculty of economics and law, PRUE.
Section "Modern contradictions in global economy"
Maria Militsina – IBS-Plekhanov, PRUE;
2. Djamilya Akhmatova – faculty of economics and law, PRUE;
3. Anjelika Oganova – faculty of economics, Smolensk branch of PRUE.
Section "Economic theory and economic reality. Economic history of Russia"
Anna Karnaeva – faculty of finance, PRUE;
Elexandr Emelin, Nikita Semenov – faculty of sociology and political science, faculty of risk analysis and economic security, Financial University;
Dalia Tazeeva - Faculty of Mathematical Economics, Statistics and Informatics, PRUE;
Dmitry Matvy – faculty of economics and management, Gubkin University;
Olga Novikova – faculty of finance, PRUE;
Dmitry Lekomtsev - Faculty of Mathematical Economics, Statistics and Informatics, PRUE.
We express our gratitude to all participants of absentee and in-person tours of the conference for their interest in this scientific event, experts for fair and objective assessment of the work, as well as all involved departments for assistance in the organization of the project!
Further information about the conference is available on the official community webpage.
See you the next year!