Founded in 1907
The III International scientific and practical conference «World trade in turbulence: EEU in the context of continental and global associations" took place on December 6, 2017. The conference was devoted to the development issues of Eurasian economics union in the condition of making megaregional trade and economic unions.
The event was attended by the representatives of Eurasian economic committee, experts of international organizations, scientists and practical workers of EEU countries. The conference was moderated by A. Shishkin, PhD of economics, prof., director of Educational and Scientific Center "Trade", and V. Svinukhov, PhD of geography, professor of academic department of international business and customs. The reports were presented by:
- R. Khasbulatov, corresponding member of RAS, PhD of economics, professor, head of Academic Department of World Economy of PRUE;
- R. Kurbanov, PhD of Law, prof., head of Academic Department of Civil Law of PRUE;
- V. Ozhigina, C.E.S., assoc.prof. of academic department of world economy of Belarusian state economic university;
- O. Shkut'ko, C.E.S., assoc. prof. of academic department of world economy of Belarusian state;
- T. Tsukarev, C.E.S., head of the integration research center of Eurasian development Bank;
- M. Idrisov, First Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC "Kazakhstan Institute of industrial development";
- S. Zhumabekova, C.E.S., director of centre of industrial politics of JSC "Kazakhstan Institute of industrial development".
Reports of conference participants allowed to fully cover existing trade, economic and investment ties between the countries-participants of the EAEC and the EU as a whole with third countries and regional mega structures and to assess the prospects and the economic effects of a possible convergence of these associations with the countries of the EEU. Following the conference, the participants worked out several recommendations for Executive authorities and stakeholders.