Founded in 1907
On October 1-2, 2020, a national conference with international participation «IT-sector-2020: state, trends, risks» will be held as part of the X Festival of Russian Science
Partners: International Center for Creative Technologies of Consulting, KPMG, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Digital Economy and Law.
Participants: PRUE students and their supervisors's teams, National Research Nuclear University «MEPhI», St. Petersburg State Economic University, Russian Technological University - MIREA, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University named after B.N. Yeltsin, and other universities, representatives of business, international associations and companies in the field of economics, management and finance.
October 1, 2020: Annual Interuniversity Conference
for students and young scientists «From scientific ideas to business development strategies»
10-00, online format, zoom conference
The conference includes 3 stages:
Stage I - Competition «Science and IT-technologies in my future profession»:
an exclusive presentation by university teams of the profile of training in the aspect of the topic of the conference-2020, display of prepared web-videos on the application of scientific competencies in the chosen profession.
Stage II - Competition of business projects «Digital Finance, Business Analytics and Security», organized by the Group of Partners.
Stage III - Round table on topics:
1. Analysis of the regulatory framework for the accelerated development of companies in the ICT sector, assessing the level of its priority in the context of the implementation of the state Program and the national digital economy project.
2. Analysis of the state of the ICT sector of the Russian Federation.
3. Sectoral structure of the ICT sector, assessment of the dynamics of its role in world economies.
4. Analysis of the activities of companies in the ICT sector: assessment of quality trends, the state of their economy and finances, national threats and business risks
5. Analysis of leaders and socially significant business entities of the ICT sector in Russia and abroad
6. Analysis of the IT sector of the Russian Federation working in the field of information and cyber security
7. Analysis of trends in the development of professions in the financial market in the context of digitalization of finance
October 2, 2020: International Scientific and Practical Conference of Russian and Foreign Scientists - Practitioners
«Global challenges and risks of digitalization of finance»
Round table on the topic «Applied economic research in the fight against the challenges and risks of digitalization of finance»
Subjects of scientific reports:
1. Economy and finance in a digital environment
2. Business intelligence and information risks
3. New strategies and digitalization of audit
4. Performance management tools
5. Financial security and political risks
6. Professional transformation of the financial market in the context of digitalization of finance