Founded in 1907
The Department of the World Economy will hold a Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation "Asian World in new trans-border realities".
The participants will discuss the conceptual and practical aspects of the transformation of the economies and foreign economic relations of Asian countries in the context of the current global crisis, digitalization, new opportunities and growing risks for business and society.
Working language: Russian, English
Questions for discussion:
1. Asian countries and companies in a new type of global crisis
2. Integration/disintegration processes of Asian countries
3. Russia between two sub-continents: Europe and Asia
4. The confrontation and cooperation of Asian countries with the United States
5. The role of foreign capital in Asian economies
6. International strategies of Asian multinational companies
7. Sectoral aspects of the transformation of Asian economies
8. Asian countries in migration processes
9. Solutions to environmental problems in Asian countries
10. Asian countries in the context of digitalization and convergence of NBIC technologies.
Participants: researchers, teachers, representatives of business and public services, postgraduates, students interested in these issues.