Founded in 1907
We are glad to announce a new meeting with Danny Perekalski - ex General Director of OZON, current General Director of Utkonos.
He came to Russia from Israel in 2006 and overturned the domestic world of retail.
He known as a bright reformer: he transformed the Dixy grocery store chain into a successful, customer-oriented business. He managed to turn the online bookstore OZON into a leading multi-category online store with an assortment of more than 5 million products.
Danny has 25 years of business management experience in 18 companies in 22 countries, consulting for more than 100 global brands, including Walmart, Carrefour, Tesco, Nestle, Unilever, etc.
On the meeting Danny will share his experience with the participants and answer the questions in an open dialogue format.
The main discussion topics are:
1) Trends and development prospects in domestic and foreign retail.
2) What competencies must be possessed to work successfully in international markets.
3) How to build a long-relationship with a client.
4) Digital marketing and current market analyze.
5) Current projects and how to write a best-selling book.
6) Personal experience and practical advice.
Free registration is here.