Founded in 1907
From September 13 to 17, 2021, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics will hold an international conference "Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing" (CASC) at the Sirius Mathematical Center in Sochi.
The participants will present the latest scientific achievements in the field of computer algebra and its applications. Among the invited speakers are Professor I. Emiris (President and CEO of the Athena Research Center, Athens, Greece) and Vice-President of the International Mathematical Union A. Dickenstein (University of Buenos Aires, Argentina).
Among the participants of the conference are leading scientists from Russia, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, the USA, Canada, China and Japan. The proceedings of the conference are published by Springer Publishing House in the prestigious Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
The conference topics include all the main areas of scientific computing, in which modern methods of computer algebra and the corresponding software are used:
- accurate and approximate calculations,
- numerical modeling using computer algebra systems,
- parallel symbolic-numerical algorithms,
- symbolic and numerical methods for solving differential, algebraic and difference equations,
- methods for solving algebraic inequalities,
- algorithms and their complexity in computer algebra problems,
- automated proofs in algebra and geometry,
- algebraic methods in geometric modeling,
- analysis of big data by means of computer algebra,
- application of computer algebra in natural sciences, as well as Internet services for symbolic and numerical calculations.
Among the editors of the conference proceedings is the head of the Laboratory of Artificial Intelligence, Neurotechnologies and Business Analytics of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, General Chairman of the conference T. M. Sadykov.
Detailed information about the conference is available on the official website of the event.