Основан в 1907 году
в России и за рубежом
April 7 2017 Address: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 36, Stremyanny lane, Moscow, Russia
April 7 2017, within the International days of intellectual property sponsored by United Nations, the IX International Forum "Innovative development through intellectual property market" will take place at Plekhanov Russian University of Economics in Moscow. The Forum is carried out annually and constantly gathers delegations from all countries of EEU and CIS. The events of the previous Forums had more than 2000 representatives from 18 countries of the world. Attention to the work of the Forum is annually attracted by the President of Russia, the Government and Parliament of Russia, heads of international organizations (CIS, EEC and SCO, the Union state of Russia, Belarus, WIPO) and national authorities, science and business of the EAEU countries, China and the EU. Final documents: the recommendations of the Forums every year sent to their address and are taken into account in practice on the adjustment of strategies and programs of innovative development.
In the program of the UX Forum there is going to be held a plenary meetings, at which the following topics are to be discussed:
- Presentation of the national report "Status of legal protection, use and protection of intellectual property in the Russian Federation, the Eurasian economic Union and the CIS in 2016";
• Anti-corruption efforts and protection in RTD against unfair competition in the use of intellectual property in Russia and the EAEU;
• Starting mechanisms of Economics of intellectual property, including:
- creating added value in the organization and execution of public procurement and the state defense order,
- additional capitalization through intangible assets to the state corporations and state companies in the implementation of innovative development programs;
- investment attraction and provision of loans, guarantees of credit organizations on the security of intellectual property;
- the use of the prior intellectual property and pricing of innovative products;
• The distribution of rights to results of intellectual activities obtained at the budget financing;
• Non-patent methods of legal protection of results of intellectual activity;
• Actual problems of taxation, tax and accounting, intellectual property;
• Insurance intellectual property risks;
• Management of intellectual property in the stock market;
• Public–private partnership in the development of intellectual property market;
• Use of intellectual property in the implementation of innovative developments of the defense industry for the development of civilian industries;
• Staffing the development of the market of intellectual property;
• Issues of customs protection of intellectual property in the common economic space, the EEU;
• Anti-counterfeiting: problems and prospects in the conditions of the EAEU and the WTO.
Every participant will get a certificate. The working language of the Forum – Russian.
Following the results of the forum there will be published the book of reports and materials of the forum (in Russian and English), and also a special issue of the federal scientific journal (facsimile signature of State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles) "The intellectual property right".
You are welcome to participate!
Permanent co-chairs of the Forum:
S. Aldoshin, Vice-President of Russian Academy of Sciences, academician of RAS, V. Grishin - Rector of "Plekhanov Russian University of Economics", S. Lebedev - The Chairman of the CIS Executive Committee, N. Ryzhkov – member of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, O. Soskovets – President of the Russian Union of commodity producers, S. Stepashin – Chairman of Association of lawyers of Russia; T. Suleymenov – Minister, member of the Collegium of the Eurasian economic Commission.
Publishing group "Lawyer", the magazines "Intellectual property" and "Information law".
Republican scientific research institute of intellectual property
Bld.3, 35, Bolshaya Tatarskaya str., Moscow