Founded in 1907
To receive diploma of bachelor or specialist foreign applicants must have complete secondary education, confirmed by document (passport, certificate, diploma) that allows them to qualify for higher professional education in Russian universities.
Citizens of foreign countries arriving on the basis of directions of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, are accepted for training without entrance exams.
Foreign citizens entering under the directions of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, are accepted to study in the University through organizational and visa division of the International Office.
Currently, PRUE offers the following courses of training of Bachelors, including programmes in English.
The list of documents you must provide:
• personal application for admission to study (the application form provided by the Office and is filled by the arrival of a foreign applicant);
• the questionnaire with biographical data (form of questionnaire provided by the division and is filled by the arrival of a foreign applicant);
• consent to the processing of personal data (the consent form provided by the division and is filled by the arrival of a foreign applicant to the University);
• certificate of complete secondary education with the list of subjects studied and an indication of assessments (taken the original documents with the necessary notarized translation into the Russian language. The translation must be attested by a Russian notarial office or Russian Consulate in the country of issue of the document on education);
• certificate of recognition document of foreign state on the level of education and (or) qualification, issued by the Federal service for supervision in the sphere of education and science of the Russian Federation International treaties on mutual recognition of education documents (if necessary);
For information on recognition matters at the address: Moscow, Leninsky Prospekt, 6, building 3 (the left wing of the Moscow mining University) Tel: +7 (495) 317-17-10;
• referral from the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation for foreign citizens entering the University on the basis of international and intergovernmental agreements of the Russian Federation at the expense of the corresponding budget
• copy of birth certificate with notarized translation into the Russian language
• copy of passport with notarized translation into the Russian language
• Medical certificate or a medical certificate-086
• medical insurance (available after admission to PRUE)
• Certificate of absence of HIV infection;
• 6 photos size 3x4;
• National passport, migration card, visa;
• State certificate of knowledge of Russian as a foreign language (if necessary).
After successful completion of training, students receive a state diploma of higher professional education with qualification degree "bachelor"/ "graduate".
Graduates of Bachelor's degree/specialist program have the opportunity to continue the training programs of master training in the areas of "Economy", "Finance and credit", "Management", "State and Municipal Management" "Personnel Management", "Trading Business". "Hotel Business", "Law".