Founded in 1907
Admission in a foreign University provides many opportunities for obtaining modern knowledge and globally recognized diploma. As well as this unforgettable international experience, new friends, business contacts around the world and a successful career not only in Russia but also abroad. If you need help in selecting a program and country of training, you want to know more about scholarships or the application process, welcome to the QS World Grad School Tour, which will feature more than 1,000 foreign Master's and PhD programs in management, marketing, Finance, IT, communications and technical fields (STEM).
Visiting the event, you will be able to:
· to meet with representatives of top universities and business schools from around the world: UCL, LSE, LBS, King's College, Durham, University of Nottingham, IE, Rotterdam - Erasmus, City University of Hong Kong, EDHEC Business School, Helsinki School of Economics, BI Norwegian Business School and many others.
· to participate in the scholarship competition, presented on the resources of the QS. General scholarship Fund - $7 million
The program of the event:
- seminars on career development from a Social Navigator, RIA Novosti
- presentation of the top universities in Europe, Asia and the USA;
- master-classes on preparation for IELTS IELTS Studio BKC International house;
- information about scholarships and grants from the Global education;
Guide to career and education abroad for the first 100 visitors from QS;
- Participate in drawings and useful prizes from QS and partners: student visa for UK from Inter Air Group, free preparation courses for the IELTS and TOEFL test from Maximum, BKC International house IELTS and Studio, study material in preparation for GRE Test Verbal and from Alpina business books
- Free professional photos for resumes from Sergey Kuzmin.
Please register and check out the full list of participants and program.
QS Top Universities